Shamanism for Therapeutic Professionals and Coaches
January 19 - January 20£170.00 – £680.00
This exciting four-weekend training course will enchant you, open new worlds and enrich your personal and professional life. You will awaken and develop the shamanic within you, as well as learn approaches, techniques and tools you can utilize in your work with clients and groups.
- The course is certificated and will be held over four weekends.
- The first three weekends will be held at Stephens House, London N3 3QE.
- The final three-day will be a residential weekend (May 2019)
- Some practice and reading between weekends is required.
Shamanism for Therapeutic Professionals and Coaches [Part 1]
19th January 2019 – 20th January 2019
- The shamanic world-view and the shamanic worlds
- The shamanic view of mental / emotional suffering
- Shamanism and therapy
- Connecting and working with spirit helpers
- The shamanic journey
Shamanism for Therapeutic Professionals and Coaches [Part 2]
23rd February 2019 – 24th February 2019
- Energies, sacred space, altars and power places
- Journeying as a therapeutic tool
- Ceremony and Ritual
- Ceremony for therapy and integration
Shamanism for Therapeutic Professionals and Coaches [Part 3]
6th April 2019 – 7th April 2019
- Dissociation and Soul Loss
- Soul Retrieval as a therapeutic tool
- Widening the circle: connecting with ancestors
- Therapeutic work with ancestral lines
- Working with archetypes and archetypal stories
Shamanism for Therapeutic Professionals and Coaches [Part 4]
16th May to 19th May 2019
Three-day residential training retreat
- The Wheel of Life as a map and psycho-spiritual tool
- Utilising the directions for nature, spirit and soul-connection
- Eco-psychological approaches and shamanism
- The idea of personal power in shamanism
- The shaman as a dreamer, visionary and manifestor
- This extended residential weekend provides an experiential space for deeper ceremonial work, dream-work, visionary approaches and nature work.