Training Course: Bridging the Worlds – Psycho-spiritual and Therapeutic Shamanism
25th Nov 23 @ 10:00 am - 13th Apr 24 @ 5:00 pm£170.00 – £760.00
Practitioner Training Course: Psycho-spiritual and Therapeutic Shamanism
This inspiring training course, which is loosely based on my books, will empower and enchant you, open new worlds and enrich your personal and professional life. You will develop the shamanic within you, as well as learn approaches, techniques and tools you can utilize in your work with clients and groups and for yourself.
- The course is certificated and accredited for all and carries CPD hours for therapeutic professionals.
- It will be held over three on-line weekends on zoom, and one extended residential weekend at The Earth Spirit Center, Glastonbury
- It includes two evening zoom sessions between the weekends
- Some practice and reading between weekends is required
- A workbook, comprehensive course materials as well as recordings of the online weekends are included
The course is suitable for Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Complementary Practitioners, Body-workers, Holistic Practitioners, Healers & Coaches.
The course can also be attended by people with prior experience in shamanism who would like to build a shamanic practice or use the course to further their shamanic practices.
25th & 26th November 2023, Online via zoom
- The shamanic world-view and the shamanic worlds
- The shamanic view of mental / emotional suffering
- Shamanism and therapy
- Working with energies, space, altars, power places
- The power of intent in shamanic practice
- The role of spirit helpers in therapeutic shamanism
- Shamanic journeying: introduction and connecting with your spirit helpers
13th & 14th January 2024, Online via zoom
- Journeying as a psycho-spiritual tool
- The shamanic journey as a therapeutic tool
- Integration approaches to shamanic journey outcomes
- Dissociation and Soul Loss
- Soul Retrieval as a therapeutic tool (practice to be continued during the residential)
- Integration of retrieved parts
10th & 11th February 2024, Online via zoom
- The Wheel of Life (Medicine Wheel) as a map and psycho-spiritual tool
- Utilising the Wheel directions for nature, spirit and soul-connection
- The Medicine Wheel as a therapeutic tool
- Widening the circle: connecting with ancestors
- Therapeutic work with ancestral lines
15th – 18th March 2024, three-day fully residential retreat training, Earth Spirit Center, Glastonbury
- Ceremony and Ritual
- The therapeutic power of Ceremony
- Ceremony for therapy and integration
- Soul Retrieval practice (continued from module 2)
- Eco-psychological shamanism: nature tools for therapy, consciousness expansion and soul nourishment
- The idea of personal power in shamanism: increase your personal power
- The shaman as a dreamer, visionary and manifestor
- The residential weekend includes a Cacao Ceremony (and how to facilitate it) and a Fire Ceremony
Some homework in the form of practice sessions in pairs and additional reading is required between weekends.
Additional zoom sessions: The course includes 3 evening zoom sessions (one between each module) to discuss homework outcomes. The dates will be set with the group.
Accreditation and certificate
The course is certificated and accredited by
Early Bird Teaching Fees: £ 680.00 (£ 170.00 per weekend – early bird available until 30.9.2023)
Regular Teaching Fees: £ 760.00 (£ 190.00 per weekend)
Additional Residential Accommodation Fees: For three day residential, module 4, 15th – 18th March 2024, £295.00 (fees are calculated on a two students sharing accommodation basis. They include all meals, accommodation and material – payable in March 2024)
The fees include all teaching materials and downloads as well as three zoom evenings between teaching sessions (we will set the dates for the zoom evenings on the first weekend)
Installments: £ 170.00 at booking (refundable only if the course is cancelled or if we can fill your place)
The remaining early bird course fees of £ 510.00 are due on the 22nd November 2023. If you need to pay in two instalments, please contact me.
The fees for the three-day intensive residential training are due on the 1st March 2024
Once the course has started we only refund course fees if the course is cancelled by the training provider. for refund policies please see ‘terms and conditions’.
Covid requirements and refund policy:
As a training provider we have to comply with Covid laws and requirements.
- We will refund the fees you have paid in case we need to cancel the course.
- If Covid laws change and we need to adapt with various measures – such as teaching a module online or changing dates or location – we cannot refund your fees as these requirements are not under our control.
Teaching material and books
The course is loosely based on my books, which you can purchase at Amazon. You will receive comprehensive teaching material as well as recordings of the zoom teachings.
Accreditation and certificate
The course is accredited by the IPHM. You wil receive a practitioner certificate if you have fulfilled all the course requirements.