- This event has passed.
Training Course: Psycho-spiritual and Therapeutic Shamanism
14th Nov 20 @ 10:00 am - 19th May 21 @ 5:00 pm£165.00 – £680.00
Practitioner Training Course: Psycho-spiritual and Therapeutic Shamanism
This inspiring four-weekend training course, which is loosely based on my books, will empower and enchant you, open new worlds and enrich your personal and professional life. You will develop the shamanic within you, as well as learn approaches, techniques and tools you can utilize in your work with clients and groups and for yourself.
- The course is certificated for all, and carries CPD for therapeutic professionals.
- It will be held over four weekends, three of those will take place on-line and the last one will be residential at Gaunts House in Dorset
- There will be two zoom sessions between the weekends
- Some practice and reading between weekends is required
The course is suitable for Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Complementary Practitioners, Body-workers, Holistic Practitioners, Healers & Coaches.
The course can also be attended by people with prior experience in shamanism who would like to build a shamanic practice or use the course to further their shamanic practices.
14th & 15th November 2020, On-line via zoom
- The shamanic world-view and the shamanic worlds
- The shamanic view of mental / emotional suffering
- Shamanism and therapy
- Energies, sacred space, altars, power places
- The power of intent
- The role of spirit helpers in therapeutic shamanism
- Shamanic journeying: connecting with your spirit helpers
16th & 17th January 2021, Online via zoom
- Journeying as a psycho-spiritual tool
- The shamanic journey as a therapeutic tool
- Integration approaches to shamanic journey outcomes
- Ceremony and Ritual
- The therapeutic power of Ceremony
- Ceremony for therapy and integration
20th & 21st February 2021, On-line via zoom
- Dissociation and Soul Loss
- Soul Retrieval as a therapeutic tool
- Widening the circle: connecting with ancestors
- Therapeutic work with ancestral lines
- Working with archetypes and archetypal stories
19th – 21st May 2021, residential weekend, Earth Spirit Center, Somerset
- Eco-psychological shamanism: nature tools for therapy, consciousness expansion and soul nourishment
- The Wheel of Life (Medicine Wheel) as a map and psycho-spiritual tool
- Utilising the Wheel directions for nature, spirit and soul-connection
- The Medicine Wheel as a therapeutic tool
- The idea of personal power in shamanism: increase your personal power
- The shaman as a dreamer, visionary and manifestor
Accreditation and certificate
The course is certificated and accredited by
£ 680.00 (£ 170.00 per weekend)
Additional Residential Fees for module 4: £ 195.00 (includes all food, accommodation and material – payable in February 2021)
The fees include all teaching materials and downloads as well as zoom access to me between teaching sessions ( we will talk about this on the first weekend)
Installments: £ 170.00 at booking (refundable only if the course is cancelled or if we can fill your place)
The remaining course fees are due in November 2020 or can be paid in two instalments @ £255.00 (see dates above)
Course fees are only refundable once the course has started if the course is cancelled by the training provider.
Covid requirements and refund policy:
As a training provider we have to comply with Covid laws and requirements.
- We will refund the fees you have paid in case we need to cancel the course.
- If Covid laws change and we need to adapt with various measures – such as teaching a module online or changing dates or location – we cannot refund your fees as these requirements are not under our control.
Teaching material and books
The course is loosely based on my books, which you can purchase at Amazon. You will receive comprehensive teaching material as well as recordings of the zoom teachings.