Training Course: Psycho-spiritual and Therapeutic Shamanism
25th January 2020 @ 10:00 am - 10th May 2020 @ 5:00 pm£185.00
This inspiring four-weekend training course, which is loosely based on my books, will empower and enchant you, open new worlds and enrich your personal and professional life. You will develop the shamanic within you, as well as learn approaches, techniques and tools you can utilize in your work with clients and groups. Having facilitated the course in London for many years, I am excited to offer it in the Southwest in 2020.
- The course is certificated for all and carries CPD for therapeutic professionals. It will be held over four non-residential weekends.
- It will take place at Plymouth Psychotherapy, Crownhill Fort Rd, Plymouth PL6 5BX
- There will be two zoom sessions between the weekends
- Some practice and reading between weekends is required
The course is suitable for Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Complementary Practitioners, Body-workers, holistic Practitioners, Healers & Coaches.
The course can also be attended by people with prior experience in shamanism who would like to build up a shamanic practice or use the course to further their shamanic practices.
25th January 2020 & 26th January 2020
- The shamanic world-view and the shamanic worlds
- The shamanic view of mental / emotional suffering
- Shamanism and therapy
- Energies, sacred space, altars and power places
- The role of spirit helpers in therapeutic shamanism
- Introduction to the shamanic journey: connecting with spirit helpers
22nd February 2020 & 23rd February 2020
- Journeying as a psycho-spiritual tool
- The shamanic journey as a therapeutic tool
- Integration approaches to shamanic journey outcomes
- Ceremony and Ritual
- The therapeutic power of Ceremony
- Ceremony for therapy and integration
21st March 2020 & 22nd March 2020
- Dissociation and Soul Loss
- Soul Retrieval as a therapeutic tool
- Widening the circle: connecting with ancestors
- Therapeutic work with ancestral lines
- Working with archetypes and archetypal stories
8th May 2020 to 10th May 2020 – three day module
- Eco-psychological shamanism: nature tools for therapy, consciousness expansion and soul nourishment
- The Wheel of Life (Medicine Wheel) as a map and psycho-spiritual tool
- Utilising the Wheel directions for nature, spirit and soul-connection
- The Medicine Wheel as a therapeutic tool
- For the therapist / coach: the idea of personal power in shamanism
- The shaman as a dreamer, visionary and manifestor
Eligible: The course is suitable for Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Complementary Practitioners, Body-workers, Healers & Coaches.
It can also be attended by people who have already some experience in shamanism and would like to start practicing.
Please emails me if you are are not sure that this course is for you email@example.com
Early bird fees: £ 720.00 (ends 15th November 2019)
Installments: £ 185.00 at booking
£ 267.50 due 15th January and 15th March 2020.
Regular Fee: £ 840.00
The fees include all teaching materials and downloads.
Books: The course is loosely based on my books, which you can purchase at Amazon.