Training Course: Psycho-spiritual and Therapeutic Shamanism
26th September 2020 @ 10:00 am - 21st March 2021 @ 5:00 pm£185.00 – £840.00
Practitioner Training Course: Psycho-spiritual and Therapeutic Shamanism
This inspiring four-weekend training course, which is loosely based on my books, will empower and enchant you, open new worlds and enrich your personal and professional life. You will develop the shamanic within you, as well as learn approaches, techniques and tools you can utilize in your work with clients and groups.
- The course is certificated for all, and carries CPD for therapeutic professionals. It will be held over three non-residential and one residential weekend
- It will take place at Stephens House and Gardens, East Finchley Road, London
- There will be two zoom sessions between the weekends
- Some practice and reading between weekends is required
The course is suitable for Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Complementary Practitioners, Body-workers, holistic Practitioners, Healers & Coaches.
The course can also be attended by people with prior experience in shamanism who would like to build up a shamanic practice or use the course to further their shamanic practices.
26th & 27th September 2020, London
- The shamanic world-view and the shamanic worlds
- The shamanic view of mental / emotional suffering
- Shamanism and therapy
- Energies, sacred space, altars and power places
- The role of spirit helpers in therapeutic shamanism
- Introduction to the shamanic journey: connecting with spirit helpers
14th & 15th November 2020, London
- Journeying as a psycho-spiritual tool
- The shamanic journey as a therapeutic tool
- Integration approaches to shamanic journey outcomes
- Ceremony and Ritual
- The therapeutic power of Ceremony
- Ceremony for therapy and integration
16th & 17th January 2021, London
- Dissociation and Soul Loss
- Soul Retrieval as a therapeutic tool
- Widening the circle: connecting with ancestors
- Therapeutic work with ancestral lines
- Working with archetypes and archetypal stories
19th – 21st March 2021, residential weekend, Gaunts House, Dorset
- Eco-psychological shamanism: nature tools for therapy, consciousness expansion and soul nourishment
- The Wheel of Life (Medicine Wheel) as a map and psycho-spiritual tool
- Utilising the Wheel directions for nature, spirit and soul-connection
- The Medicine Wheel as a therapeutic tool
- For the therapist / coach: the idea of personal power in shamanism
- The shaman as a dreamer, visionary and manifestor
Accreditation and certificate
The course is certificated and accredited by
Very Early Bird fees: £ 740.00 (ends 31st May 2020)
Early Bird Fees: £ 840.00 (ends 31st July 2020)
Additional Residential Fees for module 4: £ 195.00 (includes all food, accommodation and material – payable in February 2021)
The fees include all teaching materials and downloads.
Installments: £ 185.00 at booking (refundable only if we can fill your place)
The remaining course fees are due in September 2020.
Teaching material and books
The course is loosely based on my books, which you can purchase at Amazon. You will receive comprehensive teaching material on the course.