This book is an introductory guide the shamanism – the oldest and most enduring spiritual wisdom tradition – and its powerful practices for expansion of consciousness, reconnecting to earth, soul and spirit, healing and finding wholeness.
Published internationally in the Hay House Basics series, which features world-class experts sharing their knowledge on the topics that matter most for improving your life, this book gives you a comprehensive introduction to shamanism and then leads you step-by-step through the subject.
You will learn progressively how to bring the shamanic and sacred into your life, how to use the enchanting and profound tools for self-development, spirit connection, consciousness enhancement and co-creating your reality, working towards wholeness.
It teaches you how to:
- Build an altar and create a sacred space.
- Conduct ceremonies and create a daily ritual.
- Connect with spirit helpers, including power animals and guides.
- Undergo transformative journeys for healing and development.
- Connect with ancestors and descendants.
- Use dance as a tool for awakening and freedom.
- Re-connect with nature and nourish your earth soul.
- Become part of the circle.
- Use dreaming and co-creative ways to create your life.
- … and much more!